it’s friday the 13th. naturally, i feel the need to share with you a shatter-able craft today. these babies are easier than lady veneers on a date with arie – slides right off the boat every time.
all you need is some cheap porcelain ($ store), a sharpie, and an oven. 30 minutes at 350°F and you’re golden. actually, they stay white, if you are unfamiliar with idioms maybe flula can help you. above is my rendition of a set of his and her’s mugs.
you can’t always get along, right? sauce dishes.
a trial mug… loved this design, had to try it.
i made this the other night when i was craving a french onion dip but: 1. i can’t get around how terrible it is for you and 2. it was 10PM. this was my healthy solution – something to fill those little dishes with. i gave a bowl to my boyfriend and as he scraped out the remnants of the bowl he asked, “how much mayo is in here?” that’s when you know you’ve succeeded.
healthy french onion dip
2 onions, chopped (i used 1 red and 1 yellow)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon butter
1 16-ounce container of non-fat greek yogurt
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
pop-chips, bread, or something to dip
1. in a large pan, add olive oil and butter over low heat.
2. once melted, add onions and salt, and stir to coat.
3. cover the pan and cook for approximately 45 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes.
4. add brown sugar and remove from heat.
5. in a large bowl mix together yogurt and onions, stirring in salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.